This six-piece set includes the full line of Adventure Chef cutlery and tools, along with a folding cutting board and waxed canvas carrying case. The cutting board is made from TPE to resist warping, shrinking and swelling. The case features pockets and elastic bands to hold the full range of Adventure Chef cutlery and tools.
The Adventure Chef collection was created in partnership between Messermeister and Chef Adam Glick. This full-sized, professional grade outdoor cooking gear is designed to be used while camping, fishing, or on the go. The knife blades are made from German steel and sharpened to a 15-degree cutting edge with a bright blade finish. A locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended, and each knife folds for safe and compact storage. The carbonized maple handles are made from sustainable wood, naturally stabilized by baking to resist shrinking or swelling. Hand wash.
- What's in the box: Adventure Chef folding fillet knife, chef's knife, camp utensil, and paring knife with maple handles, cutting board, and carrying case
- Knives made from German steel with 15-degree cutting edge
- Locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended
- Knives fold for safe and compact storage
- Carbonized maple handles resist shrinking or swelling
- Cutting board made from TPE
- Hand wash
Be the first to
Leave a Review