The All-Clad Copper Core Dutch Oven is well-suited to a variety of cooking tasks, including braising and slow cooking. The curved sides make it easy to whisk and stir ingredients, and the domed lid helps retain both heat and moisture. Helper handles on both sides of the rim give added stability.
The All-Clad Copper Core Collection is designed for professional use and features five-ply bonded construction. The copper core is sandwiched by layers of aluminum, with a magnetic stainless steel exterior and 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface.
Copper offers superior heat conduction and distribution to eliminate hot spots and ensure consistent temperature over the entire cooking surface. Stainless steel and aluminum offer durability and easy maintenance.
The 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface is non-reactive, and the starburst finish offers natural stick resistance. Stainless steel handles are secured with stainless steel rivets. Each piece has a polished stainless exterior with an exposed layer of copper for added beauty, and a flared rim to facilitate pouring.
All-Clad Copper Core cookware is warp-free, dishwasher-safe, and induction compatible. Made in the USA.
- 5.5-quart capacity
- Five-ply construction with copper core surrounded by layers of aluminum and stainless steel for professional cooking performance
- Copper core offers superior heat conduction and distribution without hot spots or warping
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface doesn't react with food
- Starburst finish offers natural stick resistance
- Stainless steel handles secured with stainless steel rivets
- Induction compatible
- Oven and broiler safe to 600F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in USA
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day