Celebrate Boker's 150-year history with the Boker Core Anniversary 150 Chef's Knife. It can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use it for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing.
Boker has manufactured knives in the German knife capital of Solingen for 150 years. The Core Anniversary 150 Chef's Knife is die-forged from O1 carbon steel, with chromium and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance, and vanadium for durability and wear resistance. The blade also boasts excellent edge retention and easy sharpening, along with two-tone etching to commemorate Boker's anniversary. Full tang construction offers additional strength and balance while cutting. The handle is made from smoked chestnut wood.
Hand wash and dry. Apply food-safe mineral oil to wood handle. Made in Germany.
- 8.1-inch blade
- Die-forged from O1 carbon steel
- Molybdenum and chromium for hardness and corrosion resistance, vanadium for durability and wear resistance
- Two-tone etching to commemorate Boker's 150th anniversary
- Excellent edge retention and easy sharpening
- Full tang construction
- Smoked chestnut wood handle
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review