Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Boker Core Professional 3-Piece Knife Set. It includes the Boker Core Professional Paring Knife, Utility Knife, and Chef's Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
Boker has manufactured knives in the German knife capital of Solingen for 150 years. The Core Professional collection is hand-forged from X50CrMoV15 stainless steel with chromium and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance, and vanadium for durability and wear resistance. The blades also boast 58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and easy sharpening. Full tang construction offers additional strength and balance while cutting, and the rounded spines prevent painful pressure on your hand. The handles are made from moisture-resistant synthetic designed for use in professional kitchens.
Hand wash and dry. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: Boker Core Professional paring knife, utility knife, and chef's knife
- Hand-forged from X50CrMoV15 stainless steel
- Molybdenum and chromium for hardness and corrosion resistance, vanadium for durability and wear resistance
- 58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Full tang construction and rounded spines
- Moisture-resistant synthetic handles
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review