Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Boker Core Professional 6-Piece Knife Block Set. This set comes with the Boker Core Professional Paring Knife, Bread Knife, both Chef's Knives, and a honing steel stored in a wood block. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The chef's knives are an all-purpose knives that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The honing steel keeps blades aligned between regular sharpenings.
Boker has manufactured knives in the German knife capital of Solingen for 150 years. The Core Professional collection is hand-forged from X50CrMoV15 stainless steel with chromium and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance, and vanadium for durability and wear resistance. The blades also boast 58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and easy sharpening. Full tang construction offers additional strength and balance while cutting, and the rounded spines prevent painful pressure on your hand. The handles are made from moisture-resistant synthetic designed for use in professional kitchens.
Hand wash and dry. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: Boker Core Professional paring knife, bread knife, two sizes of chef's knives, and honing steel
- Hand-forged from X50CrMoV15 stainless steel
- Molybdenum and chromium for hardness and corrosion resistance, vanadium for durability and wear resistance
- 58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Full tang construction and rounded spines
- Moisture-resistant synthetic handles
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review