Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Global OSAKA 6-Piece Knife Block Set. This 5-slot bamboo block features an acrylic window and comes with the Global Classic 3-inch Peeler Knife, 4.25-inch Utility Knife, 5.5-inch Vegetable Knife, 6-inch Serrated Utility Knife, and 8-inch Chef's Knife.
The lightweight blades are made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel. The blades are ice tempered and hardened for superior edge retention, with a convex edge that stays sharper longer. CROMOVA 18 stainless steel is proprietary to Global. It includes a higher percentage of carbon than Western knives for greater strength and durability. It also includes a higher percentage of chromium than Western knives for greater stain resistance. Vanadium offers durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum offers hardness and corrosion resistance. The ergonomic, stainless steel knife handles are filled with sand to ensure it is perfectly weighted and balanced. The signature dimple pattern offers a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
The Global Classic collection has been manufactured in Japan since 1985. The original design from Komin Yamada has remained the same, thanks to its durability, quality, and unique construction.
- What's in the box: Global Classic 3-inch Peeler Knife, 4.25-inch Utility Knife, 5.5-inch Vegetable Knife, 6-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, and 5-slot bamboo block
- Ice tempered and hardened for strength and durability
- Convex edge stays sharper longer
- Ergonomic, stainless steel handles filled with sand for perfect weight and balance
- Signature dimple pattern for comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review