The Kenwood Chef is a professional grade kitchen machine. This mixer features eight speeds and a pulse function, along with electronic variable speed control to incorporate ingredients gradually before mixing at high speeds.
The European-designed motor provides sufficient torque for any mixture, from airy whipped cream to dense bread dough. Dual motor ventilation points help prevent overheating and prolong the life of the motor. The die-cast aluminum mixer body is sturdy and durable, and the space-saving design is ideal for smaller kitchens.
Attachments include a stainless steel power whisk, K-beater, and dough hook. The K-beater is designed to reach every part of the bowl for more thorough mixing. Stainless steel tools offer greater durability and longevity. The 5-quart stainless steel bowl locks into place for safety and stability, and it features handles on opposite sides for a comfortable, secure grip. Bowl and attachments are dishwasher safe.
- 8 mixing speeds and pulse function
- Electronic variable speed control helps incorporate ingredients gradually before mixing at high speed
- European-designed motor provides sufficient torque for any mixture
- Dual motor ventilation points help prevent overheating and prolong motor life
- 5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl with handles on opposite sides
- Includes stainless steel power whisk, K-beater, and dough hook
- Die-cast aluminum mixer body
- Space-saving design for a smaller kitchen footprint
- Dishwasher safe bowl and attachments. Wipe clean mixer body
- 17.7 x 8.9 x 11.7 inches
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days