Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon 7-Piece Knife Block Set. This magnetic easel block comes with the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Utility Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 9-inch Carving Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife, and 12-inch Double Cut Honing Steel with Grenadile Handle. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The carving knife slices large cuts of meat in a single stroke. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. The stylish block displays and safely stores cutlery.
The Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon Collection was created in partnership with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer. Blades are forged from straight carbon steel, which requires knowledge and care to maintain but offers exceptional sharpness. Knives are hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process. This collection features extremely wide blades for maximum knuckle clearance, cutting through large items, and transporting food efficiently. The 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade is exceptionally sharp, and 61 Rockwell hardness ensures exceptional edge retention.
Each Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon Collection knife features a hand-shaped Grenadile wood handle with brass rivets, along with a tapered tang for weight and balance. Made in Japan.
- What's in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife, 5-inch utility knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 9-inch carving knife, 9-inch bread knife, 12-inch double cut honing steel with Grenadile handle, and magnetic easel block
- 52100 straight carbon steel blades for exceptional sharpness
- Hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process
- 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blades
- 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Extra-wide blades for knuckle clearance
- Tapered tang for weight and balance
- Hand-shaped Grenadile wood handles with brass rivets
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day