This Santoku knife from the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon Collection performs the three essential cutting tasks a Santoku is named for: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The blade of a Santoku is thinner than the blade of a chef's knife, and the blade edge is also sharpened at a more acute angle than Western-style blades.
The Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon Collection was created in partnership with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer. Blades are forged from straight carbon steel, which requires knowledge and care to maintain but offers exceptional sharpness. Knives are hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process. This collection features extremely wide blades for maximum knuckle clearance, cutting through large items, and transporting food efficiently. The 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade is exceptionally sharp, and 61 Rockwell hardness ensures exceptional edge retention.
Each Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Carbon Collection knife features a hand-shaped Grenadile wood handle with brass rivets, along with a tapered tang for weight and balance. Made in Japan.
- 7-inch 52100 straight carbon steel blade for exceptional sharpness
- Hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process
- 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Extra-wide blade for knuckle clearance
- Tapered tang for weight and balance
- Hand-shaped Grenadile wood handle with brass rivets
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day