Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Essential 7-Piece Knife Block Set. This 14-slot block comes with the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Essential 4-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Utility Knife, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 10-inch Bread Knife, and 12-inch Double Cut Honing Steel with Plastic Handle. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery, and the extra slots allow for expansion of your collection.
The Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Essential Collection was created in partnership with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer. Blades are forged from FC-61 fine carbide steel for an edge that is both sharp and durable. Knives are hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process. This collection features extremely wide blades for maximum knuckle clearance, cutting through large items, and transporting food efficiently. The 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade is exceptionally sharp, and 61 Rockwell hardness ensures exceptional edge retention.
Each Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Essential Collection knife features a brushed polymer handle for a secure, comfortable grip, along with a full tang for strength and balance. Made in Japan.
- What's in the box: 4-inch paring knife, 5-inch utility knife, 7-inch Santoku knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 10-inch bread knife, 12-inch double cut honing steel with plastic handle, and 14-slot block
- FC-61 fine carbide steel blades for a sharp and durable edge
- Hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process
- 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blades
- 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Extra-wide blades for knuckle clearance
- Full tang construction for strength and balance
- Brushed polymer handles for secure, comfortable grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day