Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Miyabi Black 8-Piece Knife Block Set. This knife block comes with the Miyabi Black 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 5.25-inch Prep Knife, 5.5-inch Santoku Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 9.5-inch Bread Knife, 7-inch Rocking Santoku Knife, 9.5-inch Slicing Knife, Kitchen Shears, and Sharpening Steel.
The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The prep knife can be used in hand or with a cutting board for a variety of prep tasks. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The rocking Santoku knife allows for both rocking and chopping cuts. The slicing knife is ideal for carving both thick and thin slices of meat or poultry. The sharpening steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery.
The Miyabi Black collection is a work of art. The blade is made from an MC66 micro-carbide powder steel core with a 132-layer flower Damascus pattern. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 66 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The black ash handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What's in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife, 5.25-inch prep knife, 5.5-inch Santoku knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 9.5-inch bread knife, 7-inch rocking Santoku knife, 9.5-inch slicing knife, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and knife storage block
- MC66 micro-carbide powder steel blade covered by a 132-layer flower Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR blade undergoes four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edge with 66 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped black ash handle for comfortable grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days