Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Miyabi Fusion 10-Piece Knife Block Set. This 12-slot block comes with the Miyabi Fusion 3.5-inch Vegetable Knife, 4.5-inch Paring Knife, 6- and 8-inch Chef's Knives, 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 9.5-inch Bread Knife, 9.5-inch Slicing Knife, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, and Kitchen Shears.
The vegetable knife has a flat edge for greater contact between the knife and the cutting board for more efficient mincing. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The chef's knives are all-purpose knives that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife and indentations that create air pockets to push food away from the blade. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The slicing knife is ideal for carving both thick and thin slices of meat or poultry. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery, and the extra slots allow for expansion of your collection.
The Miyabi Fusion collection was created by renowned chef Masaharu Marimoto to combine Japanese blade shapes with Western ergonomics. These knives feature thin blades capable of Japanese-style cuts, while offering the comfort of a Western-style handle design. The blades are made from a VG10 super steel core with a 65-layer Damascus pattern. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blades undergo a four-step hardening process. The finished blades feature a hand-honed edge and 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The synthetic handles are secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides balance and strength while cutting. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What's in the box: 3.5-inch vegetable knife, 4.5-inch paring knife, 6- and 8-inch chef's knives, 7-inch hollow edge Santoku knife, 9.5-inch bread knife, 9.5-inch slicing knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 12-slot block
- VG10 super steel blades covered by a 65-layer Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR blades undergo four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edges with 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles
- Full tang construction for strength and balance
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day