The Miyabi Fusion Paring Knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. Use this key piece of cutlery to trim and slice small produce, and mince fresh herbs and garlic.
The Miyabi Fusion collection was created by renowned chef Masaharu Marimoto to combine Japanese blade shapes with Western ergonomics. These knives feature thin blades capable of Japanese-style cuts, while offering the comfort of a Western-style handle design. The blade is made from a VG10 super steel core with a 65-layer Damascus pattern. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The synthetic handle is secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides balance and strength while cutting. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- 3.5-inch VG10 super steel blade covered by a 65-layer Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR blade undergoes four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edge with 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle
- Full tang construction for strength and balance
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day