This versatile knife from the Miyabi Fusion collection combines features of a paring knife and a utility knife. The narrow blade and centered tip make it suitable for peeling, coring, and pitting. The length of the blade allows it to handle bigger slicing and chopping tasks as well.
The Miyabi Fusion collection was created by renowned chef Masaharu Marimoto to combine Japanese blade shapes with Western ergonomics. These knives feature thin blades capable of Japanese-style cuts, while offering the comfort of a Western-style handle design. The blade is made from a VG10 super steel core with a 65-layer Damascus pattern. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The synthetic handle is secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides balance and strength while cutting. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- 4.5-inch VG10 super steel blade covered by a 65-layer Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR blade undergoes four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edge with 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle
- Full tang construction for strength and balance
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day