The Miyabi Red Slicing Knife is ideal for carving both thick and thin slices of meat or poultry. The long, razor-sharp blade cuts easily with a single stroke. The pointed, narrow tip allows you to neatly remove meat from bone.
The Miyabi Red collection was created by renowned chef Masaharu Marimoto for cooks who are new to Japanese cutlery. These knives feature authentic Japanese performance, while offering ease of care and maintenance. The blade is made from proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade features a hand-honed edge and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The synthetic handle is secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides balance and strength while cutting. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- 9.5-inch high carbon blade forged from proprietary special formula steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper longer
- Hand-honed edge with 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle
- Full tang construction for strength and balance
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day