This steak knife from the Shun Kanso collection will cut steak perfectly, thanks to the razor-sharp fine-edged blade that slices the meat instead of tearing it. This knife will also look beautiful on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
The high performance blade is made from AUS10A Japanese steel. This high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel is hand-sharpened to a razor-sharp 16-degree cutting angle. The addition of vanadium makes steel harder, tougher, and more easily sharpened to a finer edge. Vanadium also increases wear resistance, so the blade stays sharper longer. The rustic Heritage finish hides scratches and looks even better as it ages. The comfortable, contoured handle is made from tagayasan wood, which is dense, durable, and traditionally used in Samurai sword handles.
Kanso refers to a Japanese design principle meaning simplicity, and this line of cutlery simply performs. Each knife in the Shun Kanso collection boasts all of the essential features that make Shun a top choice of professional chefs.
- 5-inch high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel blade
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle for a razor-sharp edge
- Heritage finish blade hides scratches
- Full-tang construction offers balance and strength
- Tagayasan wood handle contoured for a comfortable grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review