The SousVide Supreme Water Oven perfectly cooks vacuum-sealed meat, seafood, vegetables, and more, thanks to precise temperature control. The PID controller maintains a steady water temperature, with a variance of no more than 1F from the set temperature. Double-wall insulation keeps the outside cool while the water bath stays hot.
The SousVide Supreme Water Oven holds up to 11 liters or 3 gallons of water, and has a water temperature range from 86F to 210F. The stainless steel pouch rack holds vacuum-sealed pouches in place over the perforated bottom grill. This grill creates thermal circulation to keep the temperature even throughout the water bath, without the use of a motor. The lid retains steam while cooking and doubles as a tray to hold pouches once cooking is complete.
Use food-safe vacuum seal or zip cooking pouches (sold separately) to contain your food while cooking with the SousVide Supreme Water Oven. Refer to the included user manual for recommended cooking temperatures and times for a variety of foods. The built-in timer helps monitor cooking time, but does not control temperature of the oven.
- What's in the box: SousVide Supreme Water Oven and lid, stainless steel pouch rack, perforated bottom grill, detachable power cord, and user manual
- 11-liter capacity
- Temperature range of 86F to 210F
- Built-in timer for monitoring cooking time
- Use food-safe vacuum or zip seal pouches for cooking
- Refer to the included user manual for recommended cooking temperatures and times for a variety of foods
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business DaysWidth: 14.00Height: 15.00Depth: 17.00