This chef's knife from the limited-edition Wusthof Aeon collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use this all-purpose knife for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The limited-edition Wusthof Aeon collection combines form and function. The blade is forged from high carbon stainless steel with a Diamond-Like Coating for durability. The amorphous carbon surface is scratch-resistant and safe for use with acids and starches. Use the included blade care cloth to keep the blade in peak condition. The handle is made from bog oak wood certified to be over 3,000 years old. Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- 8-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blade
- Diamond-Like Coating for durability
- Scratch-resistant blade surface is safe for use with acids and starches/li>
- 3,000-year-old bog oak wood handle
- Includes blade care cloth and certificate of authenticity
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business DaysMaximum Purchase: 1 unit