The Wusthof Classic 3-Piece Asian Chef's Set features three key pieces of cutlery for preparing Asian cuisine. It includes the Wusthof Classic 4.5-inch Asian Utility Knife, 5-inch Mini Chai Dao, and 7-inch Nakiri. The utility knife has a uniquely curved blade to handle a wide range of tasks. The mini Chai Dao combines features of both a Santoku knife and a chef's knife. The Nakiri is ideal for slicing and dicing all types of vegetables.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof's best selling series of knives for generations. The blades are forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration. The half bolsters allows you to sharpen the full length of the blades.
- What's in the box: 4.5-inch Asian utility knife, 5-inch Chai Dao, and 7-inch Nakiri
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Half bolsters allow sharpening of entire blade length
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles resist fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business DaysWidth: 12.00Height: 4.00Depth: 16.00