Ensure your kitchen is fully stocked with the Wusthof Classic 36-Piece Mega Block Set. This 35-slot cherry block comes filled with Wusthof Classic cutlery and tools: Wusthof Classic 2.75-inch Peeling Knife, 2.75-inch Trimming Knife, 3-inch Serrated Paring Knife, 3-inch Straight Paring Knife, 3.5- and 4-inch Paring Knives, 4.5- and 6-inch Utility Knives, 4.5- and 6-inch Chef's Knives, eight 4.5-inch Steak Knives, 4.75-inch Hard Cheese Knife, 5-inch Tomato Knife, 5-Inch Boning Knife, 5-inch Soft Cheese Knife, 6-inch Straight Meat Fork, 6-inch Cleaver, 5- and 7-inch Hollow-Edge Santoku Knives, 7-inch Fillet Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Offset Deli Knife, 8-inch Hollow Edge Carving Knife, 8- and 10-inch Chef's Knives, 10-inch Super Slicer, 10-inch Honing Steel, and Come-Apart Kitchen Shears.
Use the peeling knife for rounded fruits and vegetables. The trimming knife is ideal for coring, hulling, and slicing small fruits and vegetables. The paring knives are essential tools to handle smaller cutting tasks. The chef's knives in multiple sizes are all-purpose knives for larger cutting tasks. The utility knives in multiple sizes combine features of both a paring knife and a chef's knife. The Santoku knives slice, dice, and mince, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife. The cheese knives are designed for cutting hard and soft cheeses. The tomato knife is ideal for slicing and serving tomatoes. Use the boning knife to separate meat from bones, and the fillet knife to remove skin from fish. The cleaver chops meat for stew or bones for stock. Use the meat fork and carving knife to slice large cuts of meat. The super slicer cuts thin or thick slices from hams, roasts, or salmon filets. Use the offset deli knife for cutting thick sandwiches, and the bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The set of eight steak knives is designed for cutting steak at the table. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery.
The Wusthof Classic collection offers the widest range of cutlery and has been Wusthof's best selling series of knives for generations. The blades are forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration, with full bolsters and finger guards.
- What's in the box: 2.75-inch peeling knife, 2.75-inch trimming knife, 3-inch serrated paring knife, 3-inch straight paring knife, 3.5- and 4-inch paring knives, 4.5- and 6-inch utility knives, 4.5- and 6-inch chef's knives, eight 4.5-inch steak knives, 4.75-inch hard cheese knife, 5-inch tomato knife, 5-inch boning knife, 5-inch soft cheese knife, 6-inch straight meat fork, 6-inch cleaver, 7-inch fillet knife, 5- and 7-inch hollow edge Santoku knives, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch offset deli knife, 8-inch carving knife, 8- and 10-inch chef's knives, 10-inch super slicer, 10-inch honing steel, Come-Apart kitchen shears, and 35-slot cherry block
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolsters and finger guards for safety
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles resist fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 14.00Height: 12.00Depth: 18.00