Whether you are a skilled home cook or a professional chef, the Wusthof Classic Ikon 22-Piece Block Set provides the right cutlery. This 22-slot block comes with the Wusthof Classic Ikon 3.5-inch Paring Knife, eight 4.5-inch Steak Knives, 4.5- and 6-inch Utility Knives, 5- and 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knives, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 5-inch Boning Knife, 6- and 8-inch Chef's Knives, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Hollow Edge Carving Knife, 10-inch Honing Steel, and Come-Apart Kitchen Shears.
The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks. The chef's knives in multiple sizes are all-purpose knives for larger cutting tasks. The utility knives in multiple sizes combine features of both a paring knife and a chef's knife. The Santoku knives slice, dice, and mince, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife. Use the boning knife to separate meat from bones. The carving knife slices large cuts of meat, and the bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The set of eight steak knives is designed for cutting steak at the table. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery, and the extra slots allow for expansion of your collection.
The Wusthof Classic Ikon collection offers cutlery and tools with a sleek, modern look and extra details to enhance balance, strength, and durability. The blades are forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The half bolster allows you to sharpen the full length of each blade, and the heel bolster helps balance the weight of each knife. Full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration. The handles are contoured for a comfortable grip and a contemporary look.
- What's in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife, 4.5- and 6-inch utility knives, eight 4.5-inch steak knives, 5- and 7-inch hollow edge Santoku knives, 6- and 8-inch chef's knives, 6-inch cleaver, 6-inch straight meat fork, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch hollow edge carving knife, 9-inch honing steel, Come-Apart kitchen shears, and 22-slot block
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Half bolster allows sharpening of entire blade length
- Heel bolster balances knife weight
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles are contoured for comfortable grip, resist fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 12.00Height: 8.00Depth: 18.00