This chef’s knife from the Wusthof Epicure collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use this all-purpose knife for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Wusthof Epicure collection was created with sustainable design in mind, along with extra details to enhance balance, strength, and durability. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The wider blade design also makes this knife more agile and easier to handle, and full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The double-riveted knife handle is sculpted from Richlite -- a composite made from recycled and sustainable wood fiber. The handle is slightly spherical for ergonomics and elegance, with a full bolster and finger guard.
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Double-riveted wood composite handle made from sustainable and recycled fibers
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 5.00Height: 1.00Depth: 15.00