Ensure your kitchen is fully stocked with the Wusthof Gourmet 18-Piece Promo Block Set. This 17-slot block comes filled with Wusthof Gourmet cutlery and tools: Wusthof Gourmet 2.25-inch Peeling Knife, 2.5-inch Paring Knife, 2.75-inch Trimming Knife, 3-inch Spear Point Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Utility Knife, six 4.5-inch Steak Knives, 5-inch Spreader, 5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 9-inch Honing Steel, and Come-Apart Kitchen Shears.
Use the peeling knife for rounded fruits and vegetables. The trimming knife is ideal for coring, hulling, and slicing small fruits and vegetables. The paring knives are essential tools to handle smaller cutting tasks. Use the spreader for condiments. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife for larger cutting tasks. The utility knife combines features of both a paring knife and a chef's knife. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The set of six steak knives is designed for cutting steak at the table. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery.
The Wusthof Gourmet collection features stamped blades precisely cut with state-of-the-art laser technology for quality cutlery at a great value. The blades are laser-cut and stamped from X50CrMoV15 steel, which is a high-carbon stainless steel that includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration.
- What's in the box: 2.25-inch peeling knife, 2.5-inch paring knife, 2.75-inch trimming knife, 3-inch spear point paring knife, 4.5-inch utility knife, six 4.5-inch steak knives, 5-inch spreader, 5-inch hollow edge Santoku knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 9-inch honing steel, Come-Apart kitchen shears, and 17-slot block
- Laser-cut and stamped high carbon stainless steel blades
- Full-tang construction offers balance and strength (blades 4.5 inches and over only)
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles resist fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day