Ensure your kitchen is fully stocked with the Wusthof Gourmet 36-Piece Block Set. This 35-slot cherry block comes filled with Wusthof Gourmet cutlery and tools: Wusthof Gourmet 2.25-inch Peeling Knife, 2.5-inch Paring Knife, 2.75-inch Trimming Knife, 3-inch Serrated Paring Knife, 3-inch Spear Point Paring Knife, 3-inch Clip Point Paring Knife, 4- and 4.5- and 6-inch Utility Knives, 4.5- and 6-inch Serrated Utility Knives, eight 4.5-inch Steak Knives, 4.5-inch Cheese Knife, 5-inch Spreader, 5-inch Tomato Knife, 5-Inch Boning Knife, 6- and 8-inch Chef's Knives, 6-inch Salad Knife, 6-inch Flexible Boning Knife, 6-inch Carving Fork, 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Carving Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife, 10-inch Super Slicer, 10-inch Honing Steel, and Come-Apart Kitchen Shears.
Use the peeling knife for rounded fruits and vegetables. The trimming knife is ideal for coring, hulling, and slicing small fruits and vegetables. The paring knives are essential tools to handle smaller cutting tasks. The chef's knives in multiple sizes are all-purpose knives for larger cutting tasks. The utility knives in multiple sizes combine features of both a paring knife and a chef's knife. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife. The cheese knife is designed for cutting hard and soft cheeses. Use the spreader for condiments. The tomato knife is ideal for slicing and serving tomatoes. Use the boning knives to separate meat from bones, and the salad knife to chop and transfer salad ingredients. Use the carving fork and knife to slice large cuts of meat. The super slicer cuts thin or thick slices from hams, roasts, or salmon filets, and the bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The set of eight steak knives is designed for cutting steak at the table. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery.
The Wusthof Gourmet collection features stamped blades precisely cut with state-of-the-art laser technology for quality cutlery at a great value. The blades are laser-cut and stamped from X50CrMoV15 steel, which is a high-carbon stainless steel that includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration.
- What's in the box: 2.25-inch peeling knife, 2.5-inch paring knife, 2.75-inch trimming knife, 3-inch serrated paring knife, 3-inch spear point paring knife, 3-inch clip point paring knife, 4- and 4.5- and 6-inch utility knives, 4.5- and 6-inch serrated utility knives, eight 4.5-inch steak knives, 4.5-inch cheese knife, 5-inch spreader, 5-inch tomato knife, 5-inch boning knife, 6- and 8-inch chef's knives, 6-inch salad knife, 6-inch flexible boning knife, 6-inch carving fork, 7-inch hollow edge Santoku knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch carving knife, 9-inch bread knife, 10-inch super slicer, 10-inch honing steel, come-apart kitchen shears, and 35-slot cherry block
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolsters and finger guards for safety
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles resist fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days