Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Wusthof Grand Prix II 2-Piece Starter Set. It comes in a convenient storage box and includes the Wusthof Grand Prix II 3.5-inch Paring Knife and 8-inch Chef's Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II collection is designed to offer a contemporary look for your modern kitchen. The blades are forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting.
The knife handles are made from textured polypropylene for a secure and comfortable grip, with full bolsters and finger guards.
- What's in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife and 8-inch chef's knife
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolsters and finger guards for safety
- Textured polypropylene handles for secure and comfortable grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 4.00Height: 4.00Depth: 16.00