This chef’s knife from the Wusthof Grand Prix II collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use this all-purpose knife for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the heft of this knife helps it handle vegetables with thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II collection is designed to offer a contemporary look for your modern kitchen. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The knife handle is made from textured polypropylene for a secure and comfortable grip, with a full bolster and finger guard.
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Textured polypropylene handle for secure and comfortable grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review