This peeling knife from the Wusthof Grand Prix II collection is the ideal specialty knife for peeling rounded fruits and vegetables and making decorative cuts. It also handles a full range of smaller cutting tasks, such as coring and pitting.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II collection is designed to offer a contemporary look for your modern kitchen. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting. The knife handle is made from textured polypropylene for a secure and comfortable grip, with a full bolster and finger guard.
- 2.75-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Textured polypropylene handle for secure and comfortable grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 7.00Height: 1.00Depth: 10.00