This Santoku knife and bamboo cutting board from the Wusthof Grand Prix II collection make a great gift to start a cutlery collection. The set includes the Wusthof Grand Prix II 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku knife for slicing, dicing, and mincing, and a large bamboo cutting board to use as a safe and hygienic cutting surface.
The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. Full tang construction offers balance and strength while cutting.
The knife handle is made from textured polypropylene for a secure and comfortable grip, with a full bolster and finger guard.
- 7-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Full bolster and finger guard for safety
- Textured polypropylene handle for secure and comfortable grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Bamboo cutting board is 12.5 x 8 inches
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review