Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Wusthof Ikon 7-Piece Block Set. This 15-slot walnut block comes with the Wusthof Ikon 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 6-inch Utility Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 10-inch Honing Steel, and Stainless Steel Come-Apart Kitchen Shears. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife for larger cutting tasks. The utility knife combines features of both a paring knife and a chef's knife. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery, and the extra slots allow for expansion of your collection. A Wusthof Ikon wood care kit is included.
The Wusthof Ikon collection offers cutlery and tools with beautiful African blackwood handles, along with extra details to enhance balance, strength, and durability. The blades are forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The half bolster allows you to sharpen the full length of each blade, and the heel bolster helps balance the weight of each knife. Full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from Grenadill wood, or African Blackwood -- a dense, heavy wood with a distinctive grain. The handles are contoured for a comfortable grip and a contemporary look.
- What's in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife, 6-inch utility knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 10-inch honing steel, stainless steel Come-Apart kitchen shears, and 15-slot walnut block
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Half bolster allows sharpening of entire blade length
- Heel bolster balances knife weight
- Triple-riveted African Blackwood handles are contoured for comfortable grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 10.00Height: 6.00Depth: 16.00