This chef's knife from the Zwilling Gourmet collection can handle nearly every food prep task with ease. Use it for routine cutting tasks like chopping, slicing, and dicing. The rounded belly allows for rocking cuts to mince herbs and garlic, and the blade shape helps keep you comfortable while working for longer periods.
The Gourmet collection from Zwilling offers maximum maneuverability in this lightweight cutlery series. The high carbon blade is stamped from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade features 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting. Made in Germany.
- 8-inch high carbon blade stamped from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper longer
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days