Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 3-Piece Knife Set. It includes the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 4-inch Paring Knife, 5.5-inch Serrated Prep Knife, and 7-inch Chef's Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The serrated prep knife allows you to neatly slice foods with a tough exterior and soft interior. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
The Four Star collection is the top-selling series from Zwilling, designed to maximize safety, ergonomics, and comfort. The high carbon blades are each forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolsters offer balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded.
Each Four Star knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: 4-inch paring knife, 5.5-inch serrated prep knife, and 7-inch chef's knife
- High carbon blades, each forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolsters for balance and safety
- Permanently bonded ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days