Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 7-Piece Knife Block Set. This 16-slot block comes with the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 3-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, and Kitchen Shears. The extra slots allow for expansion of your collection.
The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The serrated utility knife allows you to neatly slice foods with a tough exterior and soft interior. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than the chef's knife and indentations that create air pockets to push food away from the blade. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery, and the extra slots allow for expansion of your collection.
The Twin Four Star II collection from Zwilling adds a stainless steel end cap to enhance the design of their top-selling cutlery series. The high carbon blades are forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolsters offer balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with stainless steel end caps.
Each Twin Four Star II knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: 3-inch paring knife, 5-inch serrated utility knife, 5-inch hollow edge Santoku knife, 8-inch chefs knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 16-slot block
- High carbon blades forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolsters for balance and safety, plus stainless steel end caps
- Permanently bonded ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day