This paring knife from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II collection is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. Use this key piece of cutlery to trim and slice small produce, and mince fresh herbs and garlic.
The Twin Four Star II collection from Zwilling adds a stainless steel end cap to enhance the design of their top-selling cutlery series. The high carbon blade is forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade has a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolster offers balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded and secured with a stainless steel end cap.
Each Twin Four Star II knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- High carbon blade forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolster for balance and safety, plus stainless steel end caps
- Permanently bonded ergonomic polypropylene handle
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day