The Finex Cast Iron Skillet is a kitchen staple, well-suited to a variety of cooking tasks. Use it to sear meat, fry chicken, and bake bread or cake. The interior surface is even smooth enough to scramble eggs or cook omelets. The helper handle offers stability and control while lifting and pouring.
Finex cookware is made from thick-walled cast iron for even heat distribution and superior heat retention, with stainless steel handles that stay cool longer on the stovetop. Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil for a naturally nonstick surface. The octagonal rim makes it easy to pour from any angle.
Finex cookware is induction compatible and oven, stovetop, and grill safe. Hand wash without soap and dry immediately after use. Do not soak or clean in dishwasher. Made in USA.
- Thick-walled cast iron for even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Stainless steel handles stay cool longer on the stovetop
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil to be naturally nonstick
- Oven, stovetop, and grill safe
- Induction compatible
- Hand wash without soap and dry immediately
- Made in USA
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days12" Skillet: 19.5" x 12.5" x 4"10" Skillet: 17.2" x 10" 3.2"8" Skillet: 14.07" x 8" x 2.8"