Use this paring knife to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. This tool also includes a peeler with an integrated fish scaler.
The Adventure Chef collection was created in partnership between Messermeister and Chef Adam Glick. This full-sized, professional grade outdoor cooking gear is designed to be used while camping, fishing, or on the go. The blade is made from German steel and sharpened to a 15-degree cutting edge with a bright blade finish. A locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended, and the knife folds for safe and compact storage. The carbonized maple handle is made from sustainable wood, naturally stabilized by baking to resist shrinking or swelling. Hand wash.
- 3.5-inch blade with bright finish
- Made from German steel with 15-degree cutting edge
- Locking mechanism keeps the blade in place when extended
- Folds for safe and compact storage
- Carbonized maple handle resists shrinking or swelling
- Hand wash
Be the first to
Leave a Review