This stainless steel fry pan from the Demeyere Industry 5 line of cookware will help elevate your everyday cooking. The flat bottom and flared sides make it easy to turn food and pour liquids. Use it for a variety of cooking tasks, such as browning and searing meat, stir-frying vegetables, and pan-frying potatoes.
The Demeyere Industry 5 series offers a professional quality cooking experience in your home kitchen. This high performance bonded cookware features an aluminum core wrapped in five layers of aluminum and stainless steel for even heat distribution and superior heat retention. Demeyere cookware boasts flat base technology to prevent hot spots and promote even cooking. The cooking surface is coated with Demeyeres patented Silvinox treatment to make cleanup easy and help preserve the finish for years to come. Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless steel handles are welded in place to allow you to securely lift and maneuver cookware. Dripless pouring rims make it easy to transfer liquids neatly.
Demeyere cookware is induction compatible, dishwasher safe, and made in Belgium.
- 9.5-inch diameter
- Five-ply construction with an aluminum core and layers of aluminum ad stainless steel for even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Flat base technology helps prevent hot spots and promotes even cooking
- Cooking surface coated with patented Silvinox treatment to preserve the finish
- Stainless steel, stay-cool handle is securely welded
- Dripless pouring rim
- Induction compatible
- Oven and broiler safe to 500F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Belgium
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days