This set of four steak knives from the Global UKON collection cut beef, chicken, pork, and fish. They will also look beautiful on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
The blades are made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel and are thicker and heavier than other Global collections for added durability and strength. The blades are ice tempered and hardened for superior edge retention, with a convex edge that stays sharper longer. CROMOVA 18 stainless steel is proprietary to Global. It includes a higher percentage of carbon than Western knives for greater strength and durability. It also includes a higher percentage of chromium than Western knives for greater stain resistance. Vanadium offers durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum offers hardness and corrosion resistance. The dual-surface handles have smooth and textured sides to represent the fusion between modern and traditional. They are filled with sand for weight and balance, and feature an ambidextrous thumb rest.
UKON means "the union of the traditional and the new" in Japanese. This collection incorporates both the original features of Global cutlery and new design improvements.
- What's in the box: Four Global UKON steak knives
- Ice tempered and hardened CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blades for superior edge retention
- Convex edge stays sharper longer
- Thicker, heavier blades for added durability and strength
- Dual-surface stainless steel handles filled with sand for perfect weight and balance
- Ambidextrous thumb rests
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review