Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Stainless Steel Damascus 7-Piece Knife Block Set. This 14-slot block comes with the Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Stainless Steel Damascus 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Utility Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 9-inch Carving Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife, and 12-inch Double Cut Honing Steel with Plastic Handle. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The carving knife slices large cuts of meat in a single stroke. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery, and the extra slots allow for expansion of your collection.
The Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Stainless Steel Damascus Collection was created in partnership with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer. Ice-hardened CRYODUR blades are forged from SG2 micro-carbide powder steel and covered by a 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern. Knives are hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process. This collection features extremely wide blades for maximum knuckle clearance, cutting through large items, and transporting food efficiently. The 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade is exceptionally sharp, and 63 Rockwell hardness ensures exceptional edge retention.
Each Kramer by Zwilling Euroline Stainless Steel Damascus Collection knife features a riveted black linen Micarta handle that will not crack or discolor, along with a tapered tang for weight and balance. Made in Japan.
- What's in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife, 5-inch utility knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 9-inch carving knife, 9-inch bread knife, 12-inch double cut honing steel with plastic handle, and 14-slot block
- SG2 micro-carbide powder steel blades covered by a 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern
- Hand-sharpened and finished by Japanese artisans using a traditional 3-step process
- 9 to 12-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- Extra-wide blades for knuckle clearance
- Tapered tang for weight and balance
- Riveted black linen Micarta handles will not crack or discolor
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day