Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Messermeister Oliva Elite 3-Piece Starter Set. It includes the Oliva Elite 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, and 9-inch Bread Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf.
These knives are hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of German stainless carbon alloy steel, resulting in unparalleled blade strength. The blades are heat-treated and cooled to 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side, sharpened by hand on a cloth wheel. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting. The Mediterranean olive wood handles are shaped for an ergonomic pinch grip.
Hand wash and dry. Apply food-safe mineral oil to wood handles. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: Messermeister Oliva Elite 3.5-inch paring knife, 8-inch chef's knife, and 9-inch bread knife
- Each knife is hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of stainless carbon alloy steel
- Resists stains and corrosion
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blades
- 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Mediterranean olive wood handles
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review