Begin your cutlery collection or add to it with the Messermeister Royale Elite 2-Piece Set. It includes the Royale Elite 3.5-inch Paring Knife and 8-inch Chef's Knife. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat.
These knives are hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of German stainless carbon alloy steel, resulting in unparalleled blade strength. The blades are heat-treated and cooled to 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side, sharpened by hand on a cloth wheel. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting. The American walnut burl wood handles are shaped for an ergonomic pinch grip.
Hand wash and dry. Apply food-safe mineral oil to wood handles. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: Messermeister Royale Elite 3.5-inch paring knife and 8-inch chef's knife
- Each knife is hot-drop hammer forged from a single piece of stainless carbon alloy steel
- Resists stains and corrosion
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57-58 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- American walnut burl wood handles
- Hand wash and dry
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review