This brisket knife from the Shun Kanso collection has a long narrow blade and rounded tip for slicing larger cuts of meat, including brisket, roasts, ham, and turkey. The hollow-ground indentations help prevent slices from sticking to the blade.
The high performance blade is made from AUS10A Japanese steel. This high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel is hand-sharpened to a razor-sharp 16-degree cutting angle. The addition of vanadium makes steel harder, tougher, and more easily sharpened to a finer edge. Vanadium also increases wear resistance, so the blade stays sharper longer.
The rustic Heritage finish hides scratches and looks even better as it ages. The comfortable, contoured handle is made from tagayasan wood, which is dense, durable, and traditionally used in Samurai sword handles.
- 12-inch high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel blade
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle for a razor-sharp edge
- Heritage finish blade hides scratches
- Full-tang construction offers balance and strength
- Tagayasan wood handle contoured for a comfortable grip
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review