Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Sauté Pans feature high sides and large surface area, ideal for braising, searing, and simmering. The nonstick coating even makes it possible to cook without oil, and cleanup is fast and easy. Use the tempered glass lid to retain moisture or keep foods hot.
The base of each pan is made from pressure-cast aluminum for even heat distribution without hot spots or warping. Swiss Diamond cookware will not warp even when transferred directly from the stove or oven to cold running water.
Three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating are applied to each pan using a new proprietary mixing and application process. The XD coating contains 20% more real diamond crystals than Swiss Diamond HD Nonstick, for even greater durability and more efficient heat transfer. Diamonds conduct heat better than metal and have natural nonstick properties. Cared for properly, the nonstick coating will not peel, blister, or crack.
The lids are made from tempered glass for safety and durability, with a steam vent to control moisture. The handles are attached on exterior bolsters for a smooth interior cooking surface.
Swiss Diamond recommends using non-metal utensils and hand washing to prolong the life of cookware. Oven safe to 500F and made in Switzerland using hydroelectric power.
- Warp-proof, pressure-cast aluminum base for even heat distribution without hot spots
- 20% more real diamond crystals than HD for improved durability and heat transfer
- PFOA-free nonstick coating for oil-free cooking -- will not peel, blister, or crack
- Includes tempered glass lid
- Oven safe to 500F
- 9.5-inch pan compatible with 9.5-inch replacement lid
- 10.25-inch pan compatible with 10.25-inch replacement lid
- 11-inch pan compatible with 11-inch replacement lid
- 12.5-inch pan compatible with 12.5-inch replacement lid
- Not induction compatible
- Hand washing recommended for cookware longevity
- Made in Switzerland
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days