This set of four steak knives from the Wusthof Classic Ikon collection will cut steak beautifully and look great on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
The Wusthof Classic Ikon collection offers cutlery and tools with a sleek, modern look and extra details to enhance balance, strength, and durability. The blades are forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness and edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The half bolster allows you to sharpen the full length of each blade, and the heel bolster helps balance the weight of each knife. Full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handles are made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration. The handles are contoured for a comfortable grip and a contemporary look.
- Four 4.5-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Half bolster allows sharpening of entire blade length
- Heel bolster balances knife weight
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles are contoured for comfortable grip, resist fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 9.50Height: 0.50Depth: 12.50