This paring knife from the Wusthof Classic Ikon collection is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. Use this key piece of cutlery to trim and slice small produce, and mince fresh herbs and garlic.
The Wusthof Classic Ikon collection offers cutlery and tools with a sleek, modern look and extra details to enhance balance, strength, and durability. The blade is forged from X50CrMoV15 steel and sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for superior blade sharpness. A Rockwell hardness of 58 means excellent edge retention. This high-carbon stainless steel includes vanadium for durability and wear resistance, and molybdenum for hardness and corrosion resistance. The half bolster allows you to sharpen the full length of the blade, and the heel bolster helps balance the weight of the knife. Full tang construction offers additional balance and strength while cutting. The triple-riveted knife handle is made from a highly durable synthetic that resists fading and discoloration. The handle is contoured for a comfortable grip and a contemporary look.
- 3.5-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blade for hardness and durability
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for sharpness and edge retention
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Half bolster allows sharpening of entire blade length
- Heel bolster balances knife weight
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle is contoured for comfortable grip, resists fading and discoloration
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 12.50Height: 0.50Depth: 9.50