Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 19-Piece Knife Block Set. This 19-slot block comes with the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 2.75-inch Bird's Beak Peeling Knife, 4-inch Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Vegetable Utility Knife, 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, 6-inch Utility Knife, 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8-inch Bread Knife, 8-inch Chef's Knife, eight 4.5-inch Steak Knives, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, and Kitchen Shears.
Use the peeling knife for rounded fruits and vegetables. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks. The vegetable utility knife and the serrated utility knife allow you to neatly slice foods with a tough exterior and soft interior. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The Santoku knife slices, dices, and minces, with a thinner blade than a chef's knife. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The chef's knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The set of eight steak knives is designed for cutting steak at the table. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery.
The Twin Signature collection from Zwilling features lighter weight knives that don't sacrifice sharpness. The high carbon blades are stamped from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The bolsters offer balance and safety, and the ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Twin Signature knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- What's in the box: 2.75-inch bird's beak peeling knife, 4-inch paring knife, 4.5-inch vegetable utility knife, 5-inch serrated utility knife, 6-inch utility knife, 7-inch hollow edge Santoku knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch chef's knife, eight 4.5-inch steak knives, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 16-slot block
- High carbon blades stamped from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Bolsters for balance and safety
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany