This set of four steak knives from the Zwilling Pro collection will cut steak beautifully and look great on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
Zwilling takes pride in the user-friendly design of the Pro collection, with a unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster. The high carbon blades are forged from a single piece of proprietary special formula steel that will not stain. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades have a 15-degree edge angle on each side for added sharpness, and 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention. The blade shape makes it comfortable to use both Western rocking cuts or Asian-style chopping cuts, and the curved bolster facilitates the pinch grip for safer cutting with reduced fatigue. The ergonomic polypropylene handles are permanently bonded and secured with three rivets. Full tang construction provides additional balance and strength while cutting.
Each Zwilling Pro knife is honed and hand-finished by artisans. Made in Germany.
- Four 4.5-inch high carbon blades, each forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Proprietary special formula steel will not stain
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades stay sharper longer
- 15-degree edge angle on each side of the blade
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Blade shape supports both Western and Asian-style cuts
- Curved bolster for professional pinch grip
- Permanently bonded, triple-riveted ergonomic polypropylene handles
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business day