The Finex Cast Iron Sauce Pot is a kitchen staple. Use it to simmer and reduce sauces without overheating the sugar in them. It's also ideal for cooking grains and beans, baking mini desserts, and heating up soups and stews.
Finex cookware is made from thick-walled cast iron for even heat distribution and superior heat retention, with stainless steel handles that stay cool longer on the stovetop. Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil for a naturally nonstick surface. The multi-angle rim makes pouring easy.
Finex cookware is induction compatible and oven, stovetop, and grill safe. Hand wash without
- 1-quart capacity
- Thick-walled cast iron for even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Stainless steel handles stay cool longer on the stovetop
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil to be naturally nonstick
- Oven, stovetop, and grill safe
- Induction compatible
- Hand wash without soap and dry immediately
- Made in USA
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In Stock. Usually Arrives Within 2 to 4 Business Days