The Miyabi Birchwood 4-Piece Steak Knife Set will cut steak beautifully and look great on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
The Miyabi Birchwood collection features equally striking materials in both the blades and the handles, resulting in a work of culinary art that performs beautifully. The blade is made from an SG2 micro-carbide powder steel core with a 101-layer Damascus pattern. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The Masur birch handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What's in the box: Four steak knives
- SG2 micro-carbide powder steel blade covered by a 101-layer Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR blade undergoes four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edge with 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped Masur birch handle for comfortable grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review