The Miyabi Kaizen 4-Piece Steak Knife Set will cut steak beautifully and look great on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
"Kaizen" is Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better." The Miyabi Kaizen collection strives for perfection with attention to detail for precision cutting. The blade is made from a VG10 super steel core with a 64-layer Damascus pattern. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The black linen Micarta handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What's in the box: Four steak knives
- VG10 super steel blade covered by a 64-layer Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR blade undergoes four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edge with 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped black linen Micarta handle for comfortable grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Be the first to
Leave a Review