This set of four steak knives from the Shun Premier collection will cut steak perfectly, thanks to razor-sharp fine-edged blades that slice the meat instead of tearing it. They will also look beautiful on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives. This steak knife set comes in a convenient storage box.
The high performance Damascus-clad blades are made from a VG-MAX steel core with 34 layers of steel on each side. The wavy pattern is formed as the blades are ground and bead-blasted from the spine to the razor-sharp edge, hand-sharpened to a 16-degree cutting angle. The blades are hand-hammered to create its distinctive look. The tsuchime finish results in hollow-ground cavities on the blade surface, which reduce drag and release food from the blade while cutting. VG-MAX stainless steel is proprietary to Shun. It includes a higher percentage of carbon for greater strength and durability. This alloy combines multiple other metals, including chromium, cobalt, vanadium, molybdenum and tungsten, to further improve wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and strength. Shun Premier knife blades are stronger, more durable, and stay sharper longer. The walnut PakkaWood handles are contoured to fit comfortably in your hand and finished with an embossed end cap. Resin is added to genuine hardwood to create moisture-resistant, strong, and durable PakkaWood.
The Shun Premier collection features a hand-hammered tsuchime finish that evokes the traditional look of ancient Japanese knives and swords. Each knife in the Shun Premier collection boasts all of the essential features that make Shun a top choice of professional chefs.
- What's in the box: Four steak knives and presentation box
- 5-inch Damascus-clad VG-MAX steel blades for strength and durability
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle for a razor-sharp edge
- Hand-hammered tsuchime finish for distinctive look, reduced drag, and easy release of food while cutting
- Full-tang construction offers balance and strength
- Walnut PakkaWood handles, contoured for comfortable fit and finished with embossed end cap
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use
- Made in Japan
- Boxed for gift-giving or storage
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Availability: In stock, usually ships within one business dayWidth: 12.00Height: 1.00Depth: 17.00